All of products are handcrafted in small batches using quality, safe, and researched ingredients. I source locally whenever possible and work with reputable suppliers I trust. Nearly all of my raw ingredients are USDA certified organic or Ecocert approved. No parabens, formaldehyde, sulfates, or harsh/harmful chemicals, and absolutely no animal testing. I am a strong advocate for transparency, which is why you will always find a detailed ingredients list with all of my products. Your skin is the largest organ on your body. Know what you put on it!
Everything down to my packaging, shipping materials, and labels have been thoughtfully sourced to reduce my carbon footprint and be environmentally friendly.
- Many of product and shipping labels are made with 100% post-consumer waste.
- Gift boxes, fillers, gift wrap, tissue paper, shopping bags, and most shipping boxes are also made from recycled materials and fibers.
- Packing slip is printed on tree-free paper, made from bagasse, a by-product of sugar cane, biodegradable, compostable, and of course, recyclable.
- Bubble wrap is made from 40% recycled content with up to 20% from post-consumer sources.
- Any cello bags used are made from wood cellulose fibers sourced with sustainable forestry principles, certified biodegradable, compostable, and made carbon zero.
- Business cards are made with 100% recycled fiber and bleached without the use of chlorine compounds; ancient forest friendly, Green-e Certified, and acid-free.
- Packing peanuts are eco-friendly, as they are starch based and simply dissolve away in water if you have no use for them.
Plainville Homestead is a woman-owned, small business, that is inclusive, an LGBTQ ally, and welcomes and cherishes all colors and ethnicities. "Black lives matter, love is love, science is real, feminism is for everyone, no human is illegal, and kindness is everything."